Five Minute Box Multisensory Phonics Programme-Teaching Resources for SENRegular price $97.00
The Five Minute Box is the multi-sensory phonics programme which enables the early identification of potential specific learning difficulties.
The Box provides secure basic skills for reading, spelling and writing thus maintaining self-esteem and a more positive attitude.
- To screen all children on entering school at age 5 to ensure that none ‘slip through the net’ and to provide baseline data for school records.
- To provide an easy to manage teaching system for any child who needed extra time to learn or to consolidate basic skills, managed by a Teaching Assistant for a few minutes a day.
- To ensure that any child who may turn out to be dyslexic has had multi-sensory teaching for 2 years rather than waiting to be diagnosed at the age of 7 and then having to start from the beginning again.
- To work alongside any phonic reading and spelling scheme already in place in school
- Most importantly, it is a system that children engage in with the utmost enthusiasm, taking ownership of their learning and progressing from the very first time they open the Box.
You can collect from any of our 40 locations in 26 communities around London.
Below are the areas that our shops cater to. You can collect Monday to Sunday between 11 AM and 5 PM. Please message us before collection as each shop has different timings.
Streatham, Balham, Clapham, Earlsfield, Southfields, Battersea
Islington, Belsize Park, Fulham, Pimlico, Primrose Hill
Ealing, East Molesey, Greenford, Kensington, Notting Hill, Shepherds Bush, Whitton, Barnes, Chiswick, East Sheen, New Malden, Richmond & Teddington
You can also collect from our Warehouse in Hounslow between Monday to Friday 9 AM - 3 PM.
All the items are generously donated to FARA Charity Shops in London
Transforming Lives For Over 30 Years
Returns: We have a 30-day return policy for all our items.